- Nova Scotia Anti-bullying web site - http://antibullying.novascotia.ca
- Food and Nutrition Policy for Nova Scotia Public Schools - The policy came from educators, health professionals, parents, and students committed to student health and to improving the food and beverage choices available in schools.
- Healthy Eating - A collection of government resources covering a wide range of topics, including fruit & vegetable consumption, and the Healthy Eating Nova Scotia Strategy.
- Strive for Five at School! - With the help a guide developed for schools, students and staff will enjoy tasty, healthy menu items, made with such in-season, locally grown produce.
- Active Kids Healthy Kids - a strategic and comprehensive multi-year plan for improving physical activity opportunities and increasing participation rates for infants to 18-year olds.
- Healthy Living Tax Credit - Children and youth aged 17 and under who are registered in an approved organized sport, physical recreation, or physical activity program will qualify for the tax credit.
- Physical Activity Levels and Dietary Intake of Children and Youth in Nova Scotia
- Healthy Development - Information is categorized by age group, and a variety of topics are covered (including Safety and Injury Prevention, Immunization, and Tobacco.
Health Education Resources
- Curriculum & related resources - Topics include drug education, mental health, active healthy living.
- Curriculum Related Web sites
- Health / Physical Education (physically active lifestyles, personal development & relationships)
- Race Relations, Cross Cultural Understanding, and Human Rights
- Learning Outcomes Framework - The Learning Outcomes Framework outlines - in a series of statements - what knowledge, skills, and attitudes students are expected to demonstrate as a result of their cumulative learning experiences from Grade Primary to graduation.
- Health Education Resources - Publications produced by the Department of Health Promotion and Protection in partnership with district Public Health Services. Topics range from personal hygiene, to dental, and violence prevention.