Health Promoting School Teams
- Annapolis Valley Health Promoting Schools Project
- Cape Breton-Victoria Active Healthy Living Committee
- Chignecto Central HPS Team
- Équipe « École-santé » du CSAP
- HRSB Health Promoting School Committee
- South Shore HPS Team
- Strait HPS Team
- Tri-County Health Promoting Schools Initiative
- MK HPS Committee
- Active Healthy Kids Canada - Active Healthy Kids Canada strives to be a trusted source for “powering the movement to get kids moving.” They are "committed to inspiring the nation to engage all children and youth in physical activity."
- Joint Consortium for School Health - The Joint Consortium for School Health was established by provincial, territorial and federal governments to facilitate and initiate cooperation across the health and education sectors.
- Canadian Association For School Health (CASH) - The Canadian Association for School Health (CASH) is a national association composed of provincial/territorial coalitions whose member promote the health of children and youth through school-related health promotion.